Your new company
An ambitious UK law firm with over 1000 employees and 100 partners are seeking to appoint a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their expanding Belfast office.
Your new role
The firm are recruiting for a Property Solicitor to join their Litigation team in Belfast. The Litigation team is one of the largest teams in the market offering litigation services to the leading financial services institutions as well as undertaking a variety of commercial litigation and insolvency work including high value debt recovery, contractual disputes and property litigation. You will operate as a Property Solicitor within the Litigation team and you will be expected to deliver the following;
- Running and managing a significant caseload of title rectification cases for key FTSE banking and mortgage lender clients
- Supporting the litigation team with a range of property queries and handling contentious property aspects of disputes to include County Court, High Court and Land Tribunal work
- Dealing with escalations from standard mortgagee sales instructions where they become complex or protracted
- From time to time supporting the mortgagee sales team with preparing and approving title reports
- Supporting with client training needs as required
- Actively involved in business development activities with clients and potential clients
- Actively involved in the production of legal updates and knowhow development
- Some supervision opportunities may be available in respect of other members of the team
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate a supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 1 year post qualified experience gained within conveyancing
- Experience of litigation is not essential
- You will possess a strong client focus with the ability to build a lasting relationship
- You should be keen and enthusiastic to learn and develop
- You should be willing to go that 'extra mile' and deliver positive commercial solutions for financial services clients
- You should be able to operate effectively within a team environment
What you'll get in return
You will receive an attractive salary and a market leading benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs