Your new company
A leading Belfast based law firm are seeking to appoint an experienced Paralegal to join their debt recovery and insolvency team.
Your new role
The role will predominantly involve handling a portfolio of debt recovery claims from the point of instruction through to settlement so a good understanding of the debt recovery process is essential for this role together with a good knowledge of applicable case law and the relevant civil procedure rules.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of one year's debt recovery experience/ commercial litigation experience
- An understanding of the enforcement procedure including winding up and bankruptcy petitions
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work well under the sometime pressurised environment
- Good communication skills across all levels
What you'll get in return
- You will an attractive salary and benefits package
- You will gain the chance to join a well established and respected legal team
- Progression opportunities available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs