Your new company
A leading international law firm are recruiting an ambitious NQ litigation Solicitor to join their impressive disputes team in Belfast.
Your new role
- In your new role you will be conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work (there will be target average daily chargeable hours).
- Conducting claims management for major corporate entities.
- Conducting case assessments in respect of claims arising out of Group Litigation Orders and Remediation schemes.
- Undertake Quality Control and provide constructive feedback to reviewers to ensure that output is consistent with the firms quality standards.
- On appropriate projects, as required, working directly with the firms practice groups in our global network to deliver high quality support to clients and the firms legal teams.
- On appropriate projects, as required, supervising Trainees or Legal Analysts in relation to individual matters, dealing with complex legal matters or generally as directed by Senior Solicitors, Managers or Senior Managers of the Disputes practice group.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of areas of law relevant to the practice.
- Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters (e.g. daily time recording).
- Providing any other assistance to the business on client matters and related tasks as required.
- The responsibilities outlined above cannot totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post-holder. The outline of responsibilities given above may, therefore, vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility or grade.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered. (If not qualified in England and Wales then willing to complete process to requalify as such, if required.)
- Newly qualified solicitor with at least 6 months experience gained in a disputes/litigation team with at least 6 months' experience in Disputes/litigation.
What you'll get in return
A very competitive market salary, package and flexible working options are available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs