Your new company
A leading national law firm are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join their Financial Services and Disputes department in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who act for a range of UK banks, mortgage lenders, insurers and more.
The team provide expertise in all types of litigation. You will be supporting a large team with a full range of secretarial tasks including digital dictation, document amendments/creation as well as assisting fee earners with financial management.
Your new role
As a Legal Secretary your day to day remit includes:
- Support the team by carrying out all secretarial tasks and help, when necessary, with all administrative tasks.
- Assisting the fee earners with financial management e.g. disbursements, client balances, dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements.
- Create the monthly invoices to be issued to the clients.
- Diary management for all fee earners; arranging internal and external appointments and, making arrangements for meetings; booking meetings rooms or external venues as required.
- Proof reading, amending and house styling legal reports and non TLT documents.
What you'll need to succeed
Employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous Legal Secretary experienced within litigation is preferable
- Extensive experience in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Experience in case management systems
- Exceptional prioritising/organisational skills.
- Strong ability to self manage a large workload in a busy team.
- Confident in delegation of work when necessary.
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary is on offer for you in your new role up to £23,000 subject to relevant experience.
You will also develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. A flat hierarchy is in operation and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and where your hard work is recognised.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs