Your new company
A highly respected regional law firm in Belfast are seeking to appoint a Legal Secretary to join their growing litigation team. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone wishing to gain or enhance their litigation experience at both a plaintiff and defence level.
Your new role
Daily responsibilities will vary from day-to-day, however, typical duties may include the following:
- Managing documentation
- e-filing and updating fee earner files
- Maintaining and updating all filing systems
- General administration, such as diary management
- Contacting multiple stakeholders, including Solicitors and other parties
- Dealing with telephone calls
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an experienced Legal Secretary, preferably with some litigation experience
- You will be highly ambitious, with the ability to demonstrate a great degree of initiative
- You will have experience of working in a fast-paced legal environment
What you'll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- The opportunity to join an experienced and established legal team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs