Your new company
Our client is a leading Magic Circle law firm with offices in Belfast that are now recruiting for an ambitious Legal Project Executive to join their team.
Your new role
The Project Management Office at the firm is dedicated to providing legal project management tools, training and support to lawyers to enhance the delivery of the firm's legal work. Additionally it supports the most complex projects, the Project Management Office provides Legal Project Manager resources.
In your new role you will be responsible for supporting Legal Project Managers perform a project management role on the firm's largest and most complex legal projects, where project management requirements are exponentially greater than on other projects. As you develop develop in your role, you will perform an independent legal project management role on selected matters.
You will be part of a wider team of Legal Project Managers within the Project Management Office, who together drive new services and define and implement legal project management best practice throughout the firm.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working on projects in a law firm or professional services firm, preferably on client facing, fee-earning projects
- Experience of working on complex projects, e.g. strategic and/or large scale projects
- Advanced organisational and influencing skills, flexibility of style, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Possess a high degree of initiative and follow-through skills
- High-level interpersonal skills to facilitate communication in person, by email, and telephone with professionalism and diplomacy. Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Degree level qualification; desirable to have project management certification (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Excellent multi-tasker, good at prioritising conflicting requests; thrives under pressure
- Desirable: exposure to financial management tools
What you'll get in return
A very competitive market salary is on offer for you here and an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs