Your new company
We are delighted to be working with a leading, global, Magic Circle Law Firm in their search to recruit an ambitious Legal Professional to join their dynamic and innovative Belfast legal team.
Your new role
- Develop strong working relationships with Partners and Associates from other offices
- Interact constantly to understand current deals and cases, and manage expectations
- Manage and report on progress and liaise with internal and external clients to address points of relevance or concern and resolving queries and issues
- Manage the work of the Legal Professionals, ensuring that individuals are assigned to a particular case or deal have the required skills, knowledge and support to deliver outputs that are on time and of the highest quality
- Advise and educate Legal Professionals on points of commercial and legal detail including quality checking their work
- Provide legal expertise, including drafting, reviewing and amending documentation, document management, legal research, maintaining and improving templates and precedents
- Supervise, develop and motivate Legal Professionals, instilling an excellent service delivery ethos and impeccable quality standards
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in international capital markets (straight debt or derivatives or securitisation)
- Preferably experience gained in a commercial environment such as a US, City or major regional law firm: experience gained in-house with a bank or other financial institution would also be relevant
- Experience of co-ordinating complex multi-faceted matters, including multi-jurisdictional matters
- Experience of managing teams and supervising junior team members
- A professional manner, with high levels of integrity, resilience and diplomacy
- Commercially astute
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Flexible, resourceful and prepared to take a hands-on-approach, comfortable operating in what is essentially a rapidly evolving new business and interested in identifying and shaping that evolution
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, an excellent market salary and package of benefits are all on offer for you here.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs