Your new company
Our client is a leading international law firm in Belfast that is recruiting for a number of law graduates to join their Alternative Legal Services (ALT) team as legal analysts on a permanent part time basis.
Your new role
As part of the Alternative Legal Services (ALT) team in Belfast you will work closely with highly experienced senior lawyers on the delivery of client work.
You will benefit from exceptional learning and development opportunities working in a team of highly ambitious and collaborative fee-earners. You will gain exposure to a full range of international clients, sectors and industries, and you'll work with some of the very best legal minds around the world as you partner with the best practice teams to deliver cutting-edge ALT services to clients.
Our client is currently recruiting Legal Analysts to work in the Disputes and Corporate practice areas, however you may have the opportunity to work in any of ALT's practice areas detailed below, dependent on business need.
What you'll need to succeed
- Law graduate (2:2 or above) or a post-graduate qualification in law with a minimum of 3 A levels (ideally B grades and above).
- Ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence.
- Excellent attention to detail; aims to get it right first time.
- Aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, and using search terms intelligently to navigate large databases/document management systems.
- 6 months to a year's work experience in an office based environment.
- Fluency in a second language with an ability to translate legal documents into English. Western European languages an advantage, but other languages (e.g. Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Russian) especially desirable.
Successful Legal Analysts, when performing at their best, will demonstrate the competencies described below. Candidates will be assessed against these competencies during the selection process.
- Personal Leadership
- Technical Capacity
- Contributes to Team and Firm
- Enhances the Client Experience
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer for you here and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs