Your new company
A FTSE 250 company with a truly national presence is seeking to appoint a number of Commercial Solicitors to join their organisation on an in-house basis. This is a great opportunity to join an internationally recognised organisation, forming a key member of their expanding Belfast legal operation.
Your new role
This role will focus heavily on balancing contractual risk with the overall reward on offer from the obtaining a contract. You will demonstrate a clear understanding of the link between commercial drivers of a transaction and the contractual terms. In your new role, you form a key member of the bid team for transactions and will interact with various stake holders involved. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Leading the organisation on bids regarded as being medium in complexity and supporting more senior lawyers on high complexity deals.
- You will provide clear and pragmatic legal guidance that will help in-house teams to understand legal risk and maximise opportunity.
- You will be working on a range of legal matters, including disputes, product launches, new initiatives, legal interpretation, EU-GDPR and legislative changes.
- You will assist in the development of legal and compliance policies/ strategies, including development and utilisation of standard contracts for provision of standard product offerings.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with a demonstrated history of working within a commercial environment.
- You will have experience of dealing with medium and complex bids in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- You should be self-motivated, demonstrating a capability of working independently with drive and enthusiasm. You should also demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team.
- You should demonstrate an understanding of GDPR legislation.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including the following elements:
- A competitive base salary.
- A matched pension contribution, up to 10%.
- Up to 30 days annual leave, plus all public holidays.
- Agile working potential
- Healthcare scheme (depending on seniority)
- Sick pay
- Potential to participate in share schemes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs