Your new company
A boutique law firm based in Belfast are presently conducting a search for a solicitor with residential conveyancing experience to join their high performance team.
The firm works with a variety of high net worth private clients, businesses and public sector organisations handling a range of property matters.
Your new role
You will demonstrate proven ability to deal with all aspects of residential conveyancing, and will be expected to show experience in the following;
- Residential Sales and purchases
- Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Association Ltd cases
- New properties, management company and service charge issues
- Experience in residential Landlord and Tenant Law would is desirable
- Excellent IT skills preferably with experience in a recognised case management system
- The ability to generate work is welcomed but not essential
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ambitious Solicitor with 1YR PQE+ in a similar conveyancing position with exposure to Residential Property Sales & Purchases
Experience of running your own property caseload
Excellent organisational skills
What you'll get in return
A very competitive market salary is on offer for you here
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs