Legal Secretary, Conveyancing, Belfast
Your new company
A dynamic law firm in the heart of Belfast City Centre, require a legal secretary to provide support to their professional residential conveyancing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The firm provides friendly, practical advice on matters ranging from sale or purchase of property to rectification of title.
Your new role
- Answering calls, taking messages and directing/intercepting calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Diary management
- Digital Dictation
- Preparing briefs
- Audio typing
- Booking and arranging appointments
- Liaising with clients and other third parties
- Updating clients on the progress of cases
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous legal secretarial experience in the area of conveyancing
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs