Your new company
A leading corporate law firm with a global presence are seeking to appoint a Compliance Manager to join their organisation in Belfast.
Your new role
Your new role will have a primary focus on to developing and implementing effective policies and processes to support the firm's client audit function and related compliance matters. Your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Providing comprehensive analytical and specialist support to the Global Head of Risk Operations to facilitate the development of improved working practices relating to client engagement for the firm
- Lead, champion and deliver team business improvement plans
- Drive operational excellence within the team, including ongoing process reviews, and improvement implementation including investigation of technology solutions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Client requirements and lead the completion of complex and strategically important requests, to guaranteed conclusion ensuring 100% accuracy and timeliness of responses
- To lead in client engagement (on-site audits, meetings and calls) to share an understanding of organisational processes and procedures in order to respond to client queries
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an experienced compliance professional, ideally with experience of dealing with client compliance requests
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- You will have some experience of managing a small team, although this is not essential
What you'll get in return
- You'll receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package
- You will have the opportunity to work with a global law firm with an exciting future growth trajectory
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs