Your new company
Hays Legal are representing a leading UK national law firm that has achieved more tier 1 rankings in The Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm. They are now conducting a search for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to join their highly accomplished Belfast Property Team.
Your new role
- The Belfast property team is one of the largest in NI and they combine work on a large number of the most complex and strategic property developments in NI with work in England and Wales advising both private and public sector clients. They are ranked number 1 in the legal directories for real estate in NI.
- You will have a wide variety of interesting and top quality local and national work, unrivalled in house training and support from an experienced team and a friendly state of the art office environment.
- Your work include dealing with multi-million pound developments throughout the UK, varying ranges of complexity and clients to include major developers, funders, investors and local authorities.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a NQ + commercial property lawyer. (more PQE will be considered)
- An England and Wales qualification is desirable but not essential as long as you are willing to become dual qualified and undertake any training required.
- All of the team is qualified to act in at least 2 jurisdictions.
- You will ideally have gained experience (during training or following qualification) in a large regional / national practice.
- You will have a strong academic background and an outgoing personality.
- You will be technically excellent and be a team player with a strong client-focused approach and will have excellent communication and organisational skills. In return they will have a wide variety of interesting and top quality local and national work, unrivalled in house training and support from an experienced team and a friendly state of the art office environment.
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary, package and flexible working options are all available for you here.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs