P/T Litigation Legal Secretary, East Belfast. Reputable general practice law firm based in East Belfast wishes to recruit an experienced Litigation / Matrimonial secretary on a prt time basis.
Main Duties are as follows:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing efficiently
- To ensure filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files, is kept up to date and in accordance with the Firms quality procedures.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her fee earner if requested.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of a case management system
- Experience (at least 2 years exp) in handling high volume Litigation work
- Matrimonial experience advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent audio and PA skills.
For more details please email your cv in confidence through the link above. For a confidential discussion please call Orla Milligan on 02890826044 or 07526839030
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.