Defence Litigation Legal Secretary, Belfast, £Neg
Litigation Legal Secretary, Belfast. Busy, medium sized law firm wishes to recruit an experience legal secretary with litigation experience to work for two solicitors.
Main Duties are as follows:
- Audio typing of legal documents
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her fee earner if requested.
- To provide support to other secretaries and fee earners when required.
- Dealing with clients directly and in-directly.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experience (at least 2 years exp) in handling high volume Litigation work, ideally defence but this is not essential
- Experience with RTAs
- Excellent audio and PA skills.
For more details please email your cv in confidence through the link above. For a confidential discussion please call Orla Milligan. Contact details through the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.