Junior Legal Secretary, Belfast, £19,000. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic law firm. Career advancement encouraged.
The Commercial Department of a Reputable, dynamic law firm based in Belfast wishes to recruit a junior legal secretary with two years legal experience. Commercial experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Main Duties are as follows:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing efficiently
- To ensure filing is kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her fee earner if requested.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
Experience (at least 1 years exp) in a professional working environment.
- Commercial experience advantageous but not essential.
- audio and PA skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has an interest in working as a legal secretary and would like to progress their career within this field.
For more details please email your cv in confidence through the link above. For a confidential discussion please call Orla Milligan on 02890826044 or 07526839030
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this