Corporate / Commercial Legal Secretary / PA
Our client is a young law firm, but are already recognised as leaders in a growing and increasingly important area of law. They advise top London and international clients as well as leading Irish organisations.
They are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced legal secretary with a strong work ethic to provide high-quality and efficient service to their busy city centre office. The role will primarily involve assisting fee earners with day to day management and support.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 yrs + secretarial experience in a busy professional environment. Experience within a commercial practice is preferable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to develop their career within a professional legal environment as a legal secretary.
- GCSE Math and English or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work independently but also as part of a team
- Experience in billing
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, learn quickly and display initiative
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to provide practical support
- Desirable but not essential criteria:
- Legal Secretarial certification
- Experience in corporate, commercial litigation or IP
- Knowledge of ALB Practice Management Software
- Knowledge of Companies House
- Audio Typing
- Key Tasks will include:
- Amending and formatting agreements/documents as required
- Any general correspondence as may be required from time to time
- Organise, arrange and make changes to fee earners’ meetings with both internal and external contacts
Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.For more details please contact Orla Milligan at Energis Recruitment via the link above.