Admin Assistant, Belfast, Up to £19k plus benefits. National law firm wishes to recruit an admin assistant to join their busy law firm.
- Capture and completion of client, party and matter details in the relevant system
- Coordinate information from Fee Earners to resolve conflict of interest scenarios
- Liaison with AML and Compliance Teams to verify changes to controlled data
- Opening of new clients on databases
- Opening cases on relevant case management systems
- Assisting in the provision / maintenance of management information
- File management - archiving, housekeeping of files & closure, both hard copy and using various systems
- To maintain the library and information sheets
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- General administrative tasks including, photocopying and ensuring correct changes are applied, general maintenance as and when required
- To schedule documents and return securely to relevant parties
- To provide reception cover when required
- Work with agreed method and case management tools
- Basic to intermediate IT and keyboard skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and database programmes.
- Knowledge of relevant document and case management systems.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills.
- Ability to work to set deadlines and service levels.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the suitable candidate.
For more details please contact Orla Milligan at Energis Recruitment through the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.