Our Client, a Legal Practice based in Belfast City Centre, are keen to add a Legal Secretary/PA to their ever growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Legal Firm based in the Herat of the city centre.
The Personal Assistant within the Commercial Property Department will provide a comprehensive administrative and secretarial support function within the firm and to also provide high quality documents and correspondence to the department.
Ideally, the Firm are looking for a PA/Legal Secretary who has experience in Real Estate/conveyancing/development work.
· Audio typing using digital dictation, document processing and certificate searches.
· Processing of new client checks and all procedures included.
· Deeds scheduling and archiving.
· General Admin duties.
· Diary management including but not limited to meetings, conference calls and seminars.
· Travel arrangements and event organisation.
· 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within the Property Department with experience dealing with documentation in relation to commercial/residential transactions.
· Excellent audit typing and document production skills.
· High level of Microsoft office software, especially PowerPoint.
For more information on this and simialr roles please contact Natasha at Brightwater Recruitment, Belfast.