Employment Solicitor - Belfast
About the Firm
This highly successful, Belfast based firm seeks an Employment solicitor to join one of the strongest teams in NI. Given the structure of the department and the nature of the work load, this would suit someone who offers between 4 - 8 yrs PQE.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to work on a high calibre variety and quality of work. You will feel part of a team of motivated and talented fee-earners within the firm with the support of a team of recognised professionals.
About the Role - Employment Solicitor
The practice advises a wide range of employers (including large commercial clients) on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters. The role calls for an ambitious solicitor with an aptitude to handle a mixture of advisory work and contentious work, to include representation at Tribunal
- Although applications from all levels of PQE will be considered, this role would suit someone offering between 4-8 yrs PQE.
- Experience in dealing with and advising large commercial clients
- Experience of representing clients at Tribunals (knowledge of NI Employment Tribunal processes)
- Ability to instigate and foster excellent working relationships with clients
- Business focused approach to work with a focused attitude and aptitude.
- A willingness and 'can-do' attitude when it comes to networking and business development activity.
As a market leading firm, the financial rewards and benefits package on offer will be amongst the best in the local market. Contact the Abacus Legal team in the strictest of confidence to discuss the above opportunity.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs