Are you experienced recruitment professional with a strong background within an agency and/or in-house role?
Do you have excellent sourcing skills including the use of social media?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a global business based in the City Centre. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Our client is a giant in their field with offices throughout the world. They work in a professional area and their Belfast office has been a success story as they have grown year on year. This success has led to the demand on growth being a key focus for the business which is why our client is looking to bring in an experienced recruitment professional to help attract the best talent in the local market.
- Manage fee earner and business support recruitment processes through the entire lifecycle, including permanent and interim hiring.
- Manage graduate recruitment activities in Belfast, including attendance at graduate recruitment events/initiatives.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, including hiring managers; Partners; business services teams; and the HR & Recruitment team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders, including recruitment agencies; universities; education organisations; and other organisations.
- Work with the HR & Recruitment Manager to analyse the genuine need to recruit by, for example, examining the talent market to determine whether contract resource or permanent hires are necessary given staffing needs.
- Manage multiple recruitment channels to market, including relationships with key recruitment suppliers, market mapping providers, LinkedIn, referral programme, job boards, including contractual provisions and negotiation of the same.
- Drive direct sourcing through various means, including head-hunting, LinkedIn, market mapping, referrals. Achieve or exceed savings targets, reviewed annually.
- Monitor management information from the applicant tracking system regarding quality, speed and time-to-hire.
- Document processes and drive efficiencies where possible.
- Partner with the in-house Diversity and Inclusion team regarding sourcing and selection methods.
- Ensure selection processes are robust and properly executed and conduct competency based interviews where required.
- Improve both hiring manager and candidate experience of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Build and maintain local market knowledge regarding best-practice and publicly-available information regarding competitor activity.
- Support project work related to resourcing.
- Provision of support to EMEA and NY office as and when required.
- Note that limited travel, to other offices, may be required from time to time.
- Significant experience of managing the entire lateral recruitment lifecycle, likely gained through a combination of agency and in-house experience.
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing effective candidate attraction and cultivation strategies.
- Proven experience of direct sourcing, including the use of social media platforms.
- Practical knowledge of recruitment systems and databases.
- Experience of recruiting within the legal sector.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs