Senior Legal Project Coordinator - Belfast
- Abacus are been retained by one of the worlds most recognisable legal brands to recruit an experienced Senior Project Coordinator for their thriving Belfast office. Our client is recognised and has the awards/accolades to prove that they are one of the best companies to work for. They are focused on diversity, innovation, global impact, equality and inclusion for all their staff.
- The Senior Legal Project Coordinator will work with the Legal Project Managers, leading on the successful delivery of tasks within both client- and internally-facing projects bringing solutions using established and new tools and processes. Extensive job spec provided at successful short listing
- Bachelor's Degree (law or business degree preferred)
- Formal project management methodology such as Prince II, Lean, PMP etc are very desirable
- Experience in project management roles
- Understanding of/ experience working in large complex organisations ideally in a law firm or professional services firm
Salary & Benefits:
- You will be offered a market leading salary coupled with an excellent benefits
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs