Abacus is partnering with an international law practice due to launch in Belfast very shortly. This firm is a significant legal brand with many offices across multiple continents. It has built a significant workforce and an impressive award-winning track record.
The company has a significant portfolio of corporate clients including Fortune listed companies, multi-national entities and high-profile brands based in Silicon Valley. The company is highly committed to exceptional customer service and this is a significant strategic investment.
Fantastic 'Legacy Opportunity':
Abacus is exclusively hiring a Practice Lead. You will be Employee Number 1 and will lead on key responsibilities and accountabilities. A sample of this includes:
- The creation of a legal workforce along with the supervision and development of the team
- Contribute at a strategic and operational level to scale up the Belfast office
- Build the brand and create a positive working culture
- Oversee the roll-out of training work-flows and manage team performance
- Provide innovation and continuous improvement to deliver excellence in relation to project management and quality processes.
Do you fit?
You will be a high-performing, forward-thinking professional who can focus on operational delivery. The firm seeks a leader who can apply passion and enthusiasm to make this investment a success. You will be hands-on and be committed to lead the NI investment. You will also present:
- A degree and at least 7 years experience of providing legal services (at a supervisory capacity)
- Experience of working in a high-volume legal services practice environment
- Experience in overseeing a team of legal professionals and reviewing performance metrics
- High attention to detail with analytical ability and sound judgement
- Knowledge and experience in utilizing technology to improve operational delivery
- Experience in training a workforce is desirable as is the experience of using Smartsheet and or PowerBi.
Tell me more:
This is a unique career-defining legacy role and we are anticipating a high level of interest. The recruitment process will move at a fast pace. To pursue this opportunity further, you are advised to submit a CV through this website. Due to the sensitivity of this opportunity and to discuss details in the first instance, you can also reach out to Alan Braithwaite or Stuart John (Managing Directors of Abacus Talent Group).
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs