I am currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join a leading international law firm on a fixed term contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand and law firm based in their Belfast Office and the salary on offer will be competitive.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contract review
- Analysing and reviewing potential areas of conflict for the firm
- Advising the firms partners and communicating with your close and wider team
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records
- 2:1 or equivalent in Law Degree
- A desire to work for a leading law firm
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
If you would be suitable for and interested in this role, please submit your application or contact Kelly in the Abacus Legal Team for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs