Our client, a leading international law firm is seeking a Paralegal to join their Regulation and Conduct Team for a 12-month fixed term contract.
The role will involve:
- Advising on compliance with multiple regulatory regimes particularly as they affect solicitors' practice, including anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and practising requirements
- Promoting the highest standards of compliance
- Complying with regulatory registration requirements;
- Complying with reporting requirements to external regulators and government authorities.
- A law degree to at least 2:1 level
- Experience within a similar role, or administrative experience in a professional environment
- Excellent (and demonstrable) IT skills, including proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- A collaborative approach and ability to work well in a small team.
- Knowledge and experience of regulation and compliance work.
If you are interested in and suitable for this role please submit your application or contact Kelly Wilson in the Abacus Careers legal team on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs