Abacus is very pleased to announce the imminent arrival of an outstanding international law practice due to set up in Belfast. This 'award-winning' brand will further enhance Northern Ireland's impressive portfolio of international and local brands in the local legal sector.
The company is now keen to develop the critical Paralegal workforce.
Abacus is exclusively appointed to recruit experienced Paralegals / Legal Professionals to provide business critical support for high profile clients. This will involve the delivery of more creative and strategic legal work and may be engaging directly and engaging with clients. It therefore provides a very strong blend of legal work and variety of tasks throughout each day.
As an experienced Paralegal, your focus is to:
- Contribute to the team, culture, brand and community within Northern Ireland;
- Deploy innovative workstreams, technology solutions;
- Support Team Leads and the company to deliver for many incredible 'blue chip' clients representing industries such as technology, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and many 'listed' clients;
- Draft petitions, applications and specialized support letters for clients;
- Analyse and identify legal and procedural issues;
- Determine deadlines and prioritize cases;
- Help the organisation to significantly expand in future years and match your career aspirations.
If you are excited about joining and building a new brand, are motivated to be in the first wave of hires and keen to apply your personal and professional skills, then this international firm will offer an exciting and rewarding career trajectory as it expands within NI. All opportunities are permanent and the company is offering attractive financial and non-financial rewards and benefits.
Ideally, you will offer:
- Over 6 months experience as a Paralegal (Legal Professional) within a legal (services) environment and/or national or international law firm; OR over 12 months experience gained in a professional service environment;
- Demonstrate experience of performance management, quality control and oversight on individuals and teams/pods;
- Ability to identify and deliver training and build team capability;
- Stakeholder management and client engagement, managing client relations with effective communication and liaising between client and teams; and
- Law degree, preferable with a minimum grade of 2:1, however experienced candidates with a lesser grade may be considered.
- Offer skills such as analytical (mine and collect data for cases), problem solving (gather and analyse information) and interpersonal (focus on case and maintain confidentiality).
- You will also offer strong communication skills, be able to read and interpret information accurately and concisely; be confident to listen and gain clarification, respond to inquiries quickly with professionalism and tact, write clearly and informatively and edit work for errors.
Please forward your CV as instructed and following a review, the specialist Legal team in Abacus will discuss this opportunity with you.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs