Due to the on-going expansion of our client's practice, we have a requirement for an ambitious Secretary to join their Conveyancing Department!
Successful candidates can expect to work in a modern and friendly environment for a practice which has ambitious and innovative plans to grow its business. To help with this, we are looking to speak with candidates that are enthusiastic, friendly, and committed to working hard, have a flexible approach and like providing excellence in legal services.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the busy conveyancing team and will play a crucial part in dealing with all day to day aspects of residential conveyancing cases.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that can demonstrate most, if not all of the following-:
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with experience in a recognised case management system
- The successful candidate will demonstrate proven experience with all aspects of registration of titles in both Registry of Deeds and Land Registry.
- In particular, day to day experience of E-Reg will be essential.
- The successful candidate will also have experience of some form of legal case management software in addition to their abilities with all forms of e-registration.
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process will also be required to allow the candidate to deal with other post-completion matters.
- SDLT submissions online
- Completion of fee estimates
- Experience in Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Association Ltd transactions
- Experience in repossession cases would be a significant advantage
- Proven ability to work closely with senior solicitors in achieving tight deadlines and meeting high expectations from clients and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Audio typing (digital preferred)
- Some experience in shorthand would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative
Salary will be dependent on experience.
CV's can be e-mailed confidentially to Roisin Moss, who can also be contacted directly on (028) 90 313157.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs