Conflicts/CDD Analyst - Contract
Abacus Careers are currently recruiting for an experienced Conflicts/CDD Analyst to join the Belfast offices of a Global law firm. Our client has been a leading name in providing global advice for several decades, many of their partners are market leaders in their practice area and they are widely renowned for providing a first-class level of service.
Although they have been established for decades, the firm also moves with times. They are often praised for their innovative approach to financial services, legal services and, with the use of highly advanced technology, are recognised as one of Europe's most forward-thinking firms.
- Taking responsibility for individual matter inception request submitted via business acceptance system and then monitoring the progress of such requests to conclusion (using workflow technology).
- Covering all aspects of matter and client inception from conflict checking to client on-boarding through understanding and implementing the appropriate AML/KYC regulations, rules and processes
- Performing relevant databases searches to satisfy regulatory requirements in relation to conflicts of interest
- Analysing the information submitted by fee-earners in matter inception requests.
- Applying relevant laws, regulations and compliance policy to matter inception requests covering varied and wide-ranging work types.
- Minimum of a 2:2 preferably in a business/law related degree.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Experience of working in a law firm, risk and compliance or a financial services environment is preferred.
- Eye to detail, ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines at speed.
Salary will be in line with experience and will include a market leading benefits package.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Experience: 0 yrs