TestOps QA Engineer - "Automation Guru"
VANRATH IT are proud to have an Exclusive opportunity for an exceptional TestOps / QA Engineer with proven industry experience to join an exciting new client as one of the initial hires for its Belfast operation
This Exclusive Client has built a fantastic reputation over the last 30 years as a global leader in IT modernisation solutions. From consultation through to managing the transition they can assist their clients at any point in their life cycle in cloud migration
They have pioneered Testing as a Service (TaaS) providing a competitive commercial advantage to their clients by speeding up the delivery of software without compromising accuracy or security.
Successful applicants will be one of the initial hires around which a team will be built out offering unparalleled opportunity to influence strategy and progress quickly
- Display deep understanding of software development processes
- Demonstrate the advantages of TaaS to business partners
- Take a lead role in utilising automation, potentially in complex legacy stacks
- Understand strategy and best practice for software testing
- Lead teams through transition periods smoothly
The Ideal Person
QA Engineers with extensive commercial experience, ambitious and with a desire to secure a lead role offering outstanding opportunities
- "Automation Guru" with solid experience in a QA role
- Highly competent in functional testing of N-tier applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a lead role is highly desirable
- Adaptable, detail oriented, ambitious
Top flight team work, excellent communication skills and a drive to self-develop are all highly desirable.
This unique opportunity will give high performing QA Engineers access to an industry leading role. This is reflected in an outstanding starting salary package tailored to attract the very best candidates.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs