Technical QA Engineer
A rare opportunity to join a global Financial institution as they establish their Belfast site. This business will redefine what cloud technology looks like for major banks.
The company aims to create a vibrant and successful place to work with the City Centre. Are you looking for a role with exposure across multiple areas? You should be an Senior Tester with an appreciation for the evolving nature of QA .
Based In Belfast the new offices will be designed for an excellent working environment.
- Identifying, raising and managing defects throughout their life cycle
- Responsible for QA operation in Belfast
- Advanced Testing knowledge
- Good knowledge of test case management
- Attention to detail with a adaptable and flexible approach to projects
- Translate business requirements into testing requirements
- Experience working with dated technologies for updated development
The Ideal Person
A dedicated, qualified and experienced Testing engineer with in depth knowledge of all that encompasses QA.
- 3+ years experience in the test of application software.
- Minimum 2:1 in relevant subject
- Working Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Network Testing experience
- Solid Automation experience
- Experience in the whole life cycle of testing
- Good SQL skills
- Proficient technical skills
On offer is a market leading salary as well as one of the best benefits packages in Belfast. With flexible working hours and a huge range of benefits including Private Health Care, Employee Support Programme , Payment Protection Plan , Medical Pension Scheme ,Eye Care Scheme, and a Childcare Voucher Scheme this opportunity is not to be missed. To find out more about this role or any other live QA position within the VANRATH team, please call Paul Miller on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs