VANRATH are pleased to be working with one of the most exciting new entrants to Belfast's Cyber Security market in looking for a Technical Product Support Engineer (PSE). The company will be rapidly expanding its team over the next 3 months to build a product support centre and are looking to build a great office environment and interesting place to work
As the Technical Product Support Manager you will report directly into the Technical Product Support Engineer and is in charge of providing 1st class support services. As a PSE you will provide technical support for customers, partners and prospects and will support products deployed in major companies from various business sectors. You will have a passion for product support and the cyber security space and be able to respond to technical issues, product related questions and assist in deployments.
- 3+ years experience in database related products and systems i.e. SQL/No-SQL DB's
- Any Linux distro
- 3+ years experience in one of the following fields (technical support, networking, Information Security, Clous Services)
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Basic knowledge of SSL protocol
- Experience working with global clients
- Hand on experience in the following (SQL protocol, varios SQL Databases, Shell Scripting, VMWare, AWS)
- Advance certifications such as CISSP/CCNP/DBA etc
- BSc degree in a computer Science or related field
The salary is negotiable depending on experience but would be 30-50k along with a great benefit package and a unique opportunity to be involved in building a team from scratch and setting the office culture.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Curtis Stewart in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs