My Client has a huge international presence and their Belfast office supports their entire business services globally. The successful Systems Admin will support my client's main application (front or back). As the appointed Systems Admin you will be responsible for the regular maintenance, monitoring and upgrade of the system. The Systems Admin will ensure all systems and services are fit for purpose.
My client offers excellent working conditions in a really positive and upbeat office environment; laid back attire but professional mindset; excellent location.
- Systems Admin
- Belfast based
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Minimum 2/3 years experience in a 3rd line role supporting client/server applications
- Practical knowledge of the operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and services within a Microsoft technology environment
- Knowledge within the areas below...
- Windows 2008, 2010, 2012 including clustering
- SQL server experience & SQL query language
- Document management experience if any
- VMWare, VSphere etc
- Client application servers
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
For further information on this role or any other IT jobs please contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
INTERESTED IN CONTRACTING
If you are a first time Contractor or simply interested in learning more about contracting please contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Experience: 0 yrs