VANRATH are pleased to be working with exclusively with a Cyber security company that is setting up it operations in Belfast. It is an established global company (over $300m) in revenue with first class solutions to protect data and applications whether they be in the cloud, on premise of a hybrid environment.
As the support engineer you will help build the support team in Belfast to work with the global customers to support their Application and data security. The person must be outgoing and be calm under pressure. You must be able to deal with unexpected challenges and be a keen technologist and a self learner. You will have to be able to think outside the box and solve problems for the client.
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- 3 Years experience in support of one of the following areas (Technical Support, Networking, IT Security and QA (security and network products)
- Great communication
- Experience in dealing with clients via phone/email
- Great analytical; thinking
- Understanding of network technologies (TCP/IP, routing protocols)
- Experience in managing high profile customers
- Hands on experience with the following (Unix operating systems, SQL databases, HTTP protocol, VMWare and AWS, Load balances, Firewalls, sniffers)
- Knowledge of HTML and XML
- Advanced certifications such as CISSP, CCNP, DBA etc
The salary for this role s negotiable as the client really wants the best people in the market with the initial hires being essential. The atmosphere and culture is amazing with great progression and one of the best opportunities currently in the Belfast market.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs