VANRATH IT are proud to be partnering with their client one of Northern Ireland's most successful home grown businesses. The client is one of Northern Irelands most recognisable brands in local market with 7 sites across NI. This is an opportunity for a successful Network support Engineer to work for one of Northern Ireland's largest companies.
The client will offer the successful network support engineer an opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies coupled with project work.
- Management of incidents, escalation of calls to third parties
- Administration and maintenance of the Windows Server Environment including Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Resposnible for Virtual environment, including a Citrix 6.5 Farm for 50% of users
- Project work will include Servers, Exchange, Citrix Environment, VM Ware and also network
Systems including Wireless Access Points, Firewall upgrades.
- Administration and maintenance of the virtualisation infrastructure.
- Administration and maintenance of the corporate Citrix infrastructure.
- Administration and maintenance of the corporate Firewall.
- Administration of a virtualisation infrastructure consisting of vSphere 6.0
- Monitor LAN/WAN Cisco Switches & Routers
* MCSA/MCSE or to Degree Level
* Experience of providing support to users following best practice support processes.
* Experience of providing desktop support in Windows 7 or above
* Experience of providing desktop support in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience of administering and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or above
Experience of administering and supporting a high-availability VMware environment
* Experience of administering and supporting an enterprise-class SAN
* Experience of administering and supporting a Citrix XenApp 6.5
* Driving Licence and access to a car (Essential)
Career prospects here stem from the fact that the company wholeheartedly supports internal movement, so there is a wide range of areas you could move into.
An excellent benefits and reward package is on offer with this role coupled with a real chance to progress within a dynamic sector of the IT industry. Salary will be in the range of £32,000 - £40,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Christopher Ryan . in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs