Software Test Lead - Technical
VANRATH are proud to be working with a sector leading IT company, synonymous with the quality of their products and services, to recruit a Software Test Lead to join an expanding team in Belfast
The Software Test Lead will work across a range of exciting projects working with some of Northern Ireland's biggest household names. The Client boasts outstanding training and development programs and as a result a very low staff turnover rate.
Based in Belfast the Clients offices are bright and modern with a relaxed but professional atmosphere.
As the Software Test Lead you will play a key role in a range of QA projects, leading from the front and agreeing strategies and ensuring delivery on time and budget
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge of QA automation
- Lead from the front on agreeing overall test strategy
- Agree test plans and processes
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to at all times
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for someone with a solid background in QA automation looking to take the next step in their career
- 2:1 degree in a relevant subject
- 2+ years commercial experience, ideally in a lead role
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, especially verbal
- Natural leaders, detail oriented, meticulous nature
The ability to work as part of a team and lead from the front and a drive to self-develop are also highly desirable.
In order to attract the very best QA talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of up to £60k based on experience plus a range of benefits as the team continues to expand offers the very real prospect of rapid career progression.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other QA roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs