Senior Quality Engineer - Productivity Lead
VANRATH are proud to have an exclusive opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join an industry leading client as they continue to expand their team here in Northern Ireland
The client is a highly respected brand, providing intuitive digital solutions for business management across a range of sectors. Their funky office space is bright and modern; the atmosphere is relaxed with an informal dress code, break out areas and even a pool table!
With continued expansion plans over the next few years the client is keen to secure the very best Software Engineering talent and has gained a fantastic reputation for training and development over the last few years.
As a Senior Quality Engineer your will take a lead role within the team, aiming to improve the speed and accuracy of the development through to deployment
- Work closely with the test teams to plan test cases
- Actively support and develop the delivery infrastructure
- Create bespoke test tools to reduce test cycle time
- Increase engineering productivity whilst maintaining quality standards
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Senior Quality Engineer with a solid background in development or automated testing
- Experience in a QA / QE / Development Lead role
- Extensive experience with test planning and strategies
- Exposure to a microservice architecture would be highly desirable
- Confident, experienced, technically sound
The ability to lead from the front and a drive to self-develop are also highly desirable.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs