Senior QA Engineer - FinTech
VANRATH are proud to be partnering with a prestigious global Financial Services company who are a new entrant to the NI market. They have a global reputation that is synonymous with quality and excellence in terms of the provision of service to their clients. As one of the world's leading interdealer brokers and with offices in over 24 countries there are a multitude of career opportunities within this company as they embark on their journey in NI. There will be market leading salary and benefits packages on offer to attract the top candidates, as they being to grow out their initial teams.
The Senior QA Engineer will work closely with the Agile Team and will drive all BDD and TDD to ensure all business deliverables are met. Working closely with the product owners and developers, the Senior QA will ensure the quality of both the product as well as the test framework.
- Work closely with the QA Lead to provide estimates for release testing
- Demonstrate QA sprint deliverables
- Regularly review story acceptance criteria
- Non-functional testing including performance, load and security testing
This is the perfect role for an experienced Senior QA Engineer who wants to work in an innovative, product based FinTech Company where you will be surrounded by highly QA Engineers who all enjoy working with cool tech.
- 2:1 hons degree in technology or relevant discipline
- Excellent functional testing experience (non-functional will be highly regarded)
- Experience of taking ownership of testing for individual platforms
- Experience with test reporting and executing exploratory testing sessions
- Good experience of working with Agile development teams
This is one of the best Senior QA Engineer roles in the market and is a great chance for any Tester to work on some really interesting projects. An excellent salary and benefits package will be on offer as well as a market leading bonus.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Arthurs in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs