QA TESTER (Contract)
Voted one of 'Britain's Best Loved Digital Brands' and top 20 in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 100 awards, our client is a huge home-grown success story and now seeking a QA TESTER (Contract) to join their stellar team. The QA TESTER (Contract) will be paramount in supporting the software team in the entire testing cycle from analysis, test preparation and test execution. As the successful QA TESTER (Contract) you will have an exciting and varied role following a merger that has seen our client become one of the world's leading global online sports retailer.
Our client has recently moved into their new Centre of Excellence for Technological Development right in the heart of Belfast City Centre. Offering flexible working hours, a fantastic daily rate and a secure contract lasting at least 6-9 months, this is one of the most sought after contracts in town. However, like their products - speed is very much of the essence here, so if you are available immediately please get in touch.
* Manual Testing
* 6 - 9 month contract
* Knowledge of SQL.
* Some knowledge of Linux
* At least 2 years of experience in a manual testing role (Agile environment)
* Design and Maintain test scripts based on functional specification documents
* Perform system testing and regression testing (analysis, test preparation, test execution)
* Experience of using a defect tracking tool (logging bugs, etc)
* ISTQB foundation certificate or equivalent
As an experienced QA Tester (Contract) you will earn an excellent daily rate.
For further information on this role or any other IT jobs please contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs