Ios QA Engineer
VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for a QA Engineer as an additional team member for one of our coolest clients based here in Belfast City Centre. Headquartered in New York, the Belfast office is something else! This company will offer you as a QA Engineer, the opportunity to learn the newest and funkiest technologies with a specialism in automation testing on a cutting edge, Ios and web app cloud based product. This is no ordinary QA Engineer position.
They are seeking an Ios QA Engineer to come join a growing engineering team as a QA Automation Engineer. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience with programming concepts and basic principles.
In addition to duties as a QA Engineer you will get the chance to work closely with the senior automation engineers and software developers to help test new features to grow the automation infrastructure.
- Create and maintain test scripts for new and existing features
- Able to test applications from UX/UI standpoint as well as functional testing
- Review features in development and be able to identify incomplete specifications or prospective testing risks
- Research and incorporate new technologies into the software lifecycle
- Experience coding at any level
- Experience testing iOS and web applications
- Strong commitment to testing and TDD practices
- A passion for breaking things!
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Kelly Nixon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs