QA Analyst (Automation)
My client has recently released a new online & mobile platform and are in need of a QA Analyst (Automation) on a contract basis. The QA Analyst (Automation) will join a project that is to build new features on this platfrom and also support client implementation. The QA Analyst (Automation) should have a good understanding of test methodologies and processes - for web and mobile applications (both responsive web and native apps)
- QA Analyst (Automation)
- £300 - £325 daily rate
- A good understanding of test methodologies and processes - for web and mobile applications (both responsive web and native apps)
- Experience of creating test scenarios/scripts
- Experience in testing Web based applications
- Experience in testing iOS and Android Native Apps
- Experience in executing server side API tests
- Experience of black box and white box type testing
- A working knowledge of development in a Microsoft operating system environment.
- Automations experience in some or all of the following areas: Web Application Testing, Server Testing, Native App Testing.
- Good working knowledge of creating, executing and maintaining tests in a BDD/SpecFlow with C# and .Net applications.
- Clear understanding of Scrum and Agile principles.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
For further information on this role or any other IT jobs please contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
INTERESTED IN CONTRACTING?
If you are a first time Contractor or simply interested in learning more about the contracting world please contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Experience: 0 yrs