Principal QA Engineer - Immediate start
VANRATH are proud to have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced QA Software Tester to join an industry leading client as they continue to expand their team here in Belfast
The client is an internationally recognised brand who provides business critical IT solutions for the Financial sector. Their brand new offices are bright, modern and have outstanding views across the city. The atmosphere is professional but informal and dress code is casual.
With aggressive expansion plans over the next few years the client is keen to secure the very best QA talent who can plan strategically, build out teams, mentor staff and take a central role.
As a Principal QA your role will be challenging and varied from planning and strategy to training and mentoring staff
- Defining test plans, analysing release impacts and risks
- Create test cases for new functionality, utilising automation where appropriate
- Work with the engineering team to ensure code quality
- Provide guidance on tool selection and building frameworks
- Participate in defect reviews and demonstrate understanding of the product life cycle process
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious QA ready to take the next step in their career, with an interest moving into a word class client that offers long term progression and development
- A BSc Degree in a IT related subject and/or ISTQB Certification
- 4+ years experience in a Software development or QA testing role
- High level of proficiency in Automation Frameworks ie. Selenium
- Ambitious, detail oriented, meticulous nature
The ability to work as part of a team and lead from the front and a drive to self-develop are also highly desirable.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits as the team continues to expand offers the very real prospect of rapid career progression.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs