Principal QA Engineer - Exclusive role
VANRATH IT are proud to have an Exclusive opportunity for an ambitious QA Engineer with some commercial experience ready to progress to a more senior role with an outstanding client offering genuine career progression and development
The Client is a Globally recognised technology leader working across a range of established technologies and newer cutting edge ones. Its modern R&D centre in Belfast is easily accessible with free on site staff parking and handy public transport links.
Over the past few years it has established an excellent reputation for identifying and developing the very best QA talent available in the Northern Ireland market.
Successful applicants will be given the unique opportunity to join a passionate team
- Design, modify, develop and implement test suites
- Work with the engineering team to ensure code quality
- Utilise a mixture of Automated and Manual testing
- Track new product functionality and testing infrastructure
- Participate in defect reviews and demonstrate understanding of the product life cycle process
The Ideal Person
QA Engineers with commercial experience and with a solid academic background, ambitious and with a desire to progress their career
- At least 4 years experience in a QA or development role
- BSc degree in a relevant IT subject (minimum 2:1)
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in a lead role would be highly desirable
- Adaptable, detail oriented, ambitious
Top flight team work, excellent communication skills and a drive to self-develop are all highly desirable.
This unique opportunity will give high performing QA Engineers access to an industry leading role. This is reflected in an outstanding starting salary to attract the very best candidates.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs