Junior QA Software Tester
VANRATH are proud to have an exclusive opportunity for a number of ambitious QA Software Testers to join an industry leading client as they continue to expand their team here in Belfast
The client is an internationally recognised brand who provides business critical IT solutions for the Financial sector. Their brand new offices are bright, modern and have outstanding views across the city. The atmosphere is professional but informal and dress code is casual.
With aggressive expansion plans over the next few years the client is keen to secure the very best Junior QA talent and has gained a fantastic reputation for training and development over the last few years.
As a QA Software Tester your role will be challenging and varied offering rapid development and exposure to a wide range of technologies
- Work with the development team to plan and execute test cases
- Develop your skills with Automation frameworks
- Utilise a mixture of manual and automated test strategies
- Gain exposure to new technologies in a Agile environment
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious mid-level QA with an interest moving into a word class client that offers long term progression and development
- A BSc degree in any subject
- At least 1 years experience in a QA testing role
- Some experience with test frameworks ie. Selenium is desirable
- Ambitious, detail oriented, meticulous nature
The ability to work as part of a team and lead from the front and a drive to self-develop are also highly desirable.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits as the team continues to expand offers the very real prospect of rapid career progression.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs