VANRATH are proud to be working with a local Government Body to recruit an IT Support Engineer on a permanent to work on an array of exciting projects taking place within the organisation. You will get the chance to become part of a ITIL focused team who are central to all IT operations within the organisation. As an IT Support Engineer you will be working with various departments across the organisation.
You will be a flexible IT Support Engineer with a good knowledge of SQL Databases, IT Infrastructure and the Microsoft suite. You will be required to work on a range of different projects, so you will have a well rounded knowledge of IT Systems.
- Good working knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience working with Active Directory, Microsoft Suite, and Web Editing technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ITIL Background, and ITIL Certified
- Flexibility with a well rounded knowledge of IT Databases and Infrastructure
- Experience working with Crystal Reports would be advantageous, however not required.
This is a excellent opportunity for a talented IT Support Engineer to utilise their knowledge and become central to this organisations IT Function.
This company would be regarded locally as a Friendly place to work with an experienced and dynamic IT Team.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Tim McAllister in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs