VanRath IT are proud to be partnering with their client in the search for a successful graduate / Junior software application support specialist. The client is a locally owned business and has been established for over 10 years. The company continues to grow year on year and this has resulted in a new position being created to add to an already successful team. The company develop software that is used globally and is leading the way in their specialist sector.
This is a real opportunity to work within a dynamic and innovative software sector.
- Responsible for supporting client applications
- Responsible for the deployment of PC and internet based products
- Responsible for leading with technical issues and outages
- Recent IT Graduate or Master's Conversion
-1 years placement year
- Ideally 2 years support experience
- Strong Customer support experience
- Ideally exposure to SQL databases
- Strong Interpersonally
- Experience of using and supporting Windows OS
- Experience of web technologies
An excellent benefits and reward package is on offer with this role that involves comprehensive training, and the very real chance to progress within a dynamic sector of the IT industry
For further information please contact Christopher Ryan in the strictest confidence on 028 90 330 250 or apply via the link on this page -
Experience: 0 yrs