Cloud / DevOps Engineer sought for one of Belfast's newest entrants, the biggest opportunity in DevOps in years. My client are now undertaking a new high-profile business-critical initiative - where they will be building out their Cloud capabilities in order to host existing services, automate deployment and deliver scaling benefits - this is a unique opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology, at true enterprise scale, with the autonomy and influence to make tangible impact into how the firm operates.
The firm focuses on developing some of the world's most performant software in their space. This is a challenging, varied and interesting role in one of Belfast's best technology centres.
As Cloud DevOps Engineer you will:
- Work closely with existing infrastructure teams to maintain connectivity and interfaces between cloud and physically hosted applications
- Develop and implement scripts for automating application deployment into the cloud environment
- Develop cloud architecture, working with application teams
- Develop visualisation automation, to cloud based visualised environments
- Develop automated strategies for scaling, working with specific applications to put a plan into place
- Engage with existing teams to re-factor and migrate existing configuration management solutions into the cloud
- Develop and implement new methods, processes and procedures to facilitate the migration and hosting of applications in the cloud
The Ideal Person:
- High levels of scripting capability and automation skills
- Strong proficiency in UNIX including shell scripting.
An attractive salary is on offer as well as a very comprehensive benefits package including a market-leading pension. Access to quality training into the very latest Cloud related latest tools and technologies will also be on offer.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs