My client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst (Junior) to support an on-going transformation project and upgrade. The Data Analyst (Junior) will mainly be involved in project work extracting, transforming and storing data. The Data Analyst (Junior) should have a good attitude and willing to learn new technologies and skills.
A long Belfast based company dealing with some of the largest global brands.
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP Business Warehouse and / or Business Objects
- Knowledge of key SAP ERP business process flows
- Understanding of Business Intelligence Tools and concepts (OLAP, Reporting and Data Analytics)
- Knowledge of Data Manipulation and Delivery - ETL processes (Extract, Transform and Load)
- Knowledge of Data Cleansing
- Database Management Systems
- Data Warehousing theory and best practices
£20,000 - £25,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs