Business Analyst (Process)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst (Process) to join a newly established team within a global organisation, supporting the entire business through the delivery of complex, business improvement projects. The Business Analyst (Process) will be involved in process-led improvement projects, are corss-functional and have a global scope. The Business Analyst (Process) will be an integral to the delivery of a detailed process review, identfying the issues in the current operation and identify improvements in processes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyse and map end-to-end processes.
- Comprehensively document the processes to a high professional standard
- Apply lean methodology to processes, identifying wastage and improvement opportunities for the future
- Organise and co-ordinate interviews, workshops, role-playing) as necessitated by the project
- Develop robust financial business cases and clear recommendations
- Provide project management and coordination support for the project, based on the requirements of the individual project
- Support the implementation of recommended process changes
£28,000 - £30,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs