Web Developer (WordPress Based Websites)
The Role – WordPress Web Developer
An exciting opportunity for a junior WordPress Web Developer is available now with a leading provider of technology within the Sports & Leisure industry.
What does the company do?
The company are committed to building innovative new web based and mobile products within in a specific area of the Sports & Leisure industry. They have revolutionised the way their clients approach booking systems which has lead to increased return on investment and maximised efficiency and profitability.
Why should I be interested in this WordPress Web Developer role?
- Internal start up culture but with the backing and benefits of a large organisation
- Work with Agile methodologies
- Award winning company – “Best Company to work for”
- Join a talented multi-disciplinary team and embrace the opportunity to learn
- The business is operating globally
- Great opportunity to launch your career
Company Benefits for a WordPress Web Developer may include:
- Up to £22,000
- Excellent benefits package – life insurance, income protection, pension, annual salary reviews
- Unique themed office space in a fantastic location
- Active social calendar
- Relaxed working environment
What do I need to get this WordPress Web Developer role?
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar
- 1 years’ commercial experience building and modifying aesthetically pleasing websites using WordPress including knowledge of themes and frameworks
- Working knowledge of PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS and jQuery
For more information about this WordPress Web Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link.
Alternatively, if this role is not right for you, share it with your network of family and friends and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 0-1 yrs