VoIP Support Specialist (Cisco)
VoIP Engineer required for one of Northern Ireland’s largest home-grown employers.
What Does the Company do?
Global consumer services powerhouse. International business that retains small business feel, more like a family than a workplace! This role is an urgent requirement – the VoIP support team typically consists of 2 people. One of the VoIP engineers is on maternity leave and the other has emigrated. This is a critical role given that the business is oriented around telephony - you will be a key part of an IT team made up of Network engineers, VoIP engineers and Data Centre specialists. You will get a prime opportunity to further your career as a Cisco VoIP subject matter expert!
Why should I be interested in this VoIP Engineer role?
- An excellent salary at all levels (£28k)
- Work for one of the country’s largest local employers
- Accessible, Belfast city centre location
- Flexible shift patterns, occasional work from home
- Minimal on – call commitment (average of one out of hours incident every 8 weeks)
- Chance for progression, regular pay reviews
- Situated in a vibrant, redeveloped social hub in Belfast city centre – ideal for someone who enjoys being close to some of Belfast’s most popular bars and restaurants
- Zero travel
What do I need to get this VoIP Engineer position?
- Experience supporting and maintaining a Cisco VoIP solution (installation, configuration and maintenance)
- SQL Server administration experience
For a chat about this superb opportunity please contact Francis Maxwell on 02895211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Don’t forget, you can share this job with friends or family to avail of our £250 referral scheme!
Experience: 0 yrs